2/11/08

Little Pied Cormorant, Phalacrocorax melanoleucos

Not the best quality photo's, it was pretty early in the morning and over cast.
I had taken these photo's a while ago near Bellerive. As I'm going through my gazillion photo files trying to clean them up and save to disk I'll be posting some old shot's here for a bit.
At the moment I'm tossing up whether or not to buy a second hand digital SLR camera with a new telephoto lens or go to the dentist.....such a dilemma...my teeth don't hurt but they need work....Maybe I'll toss a coin

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh as someone who has put off going to the dentist for years, only to be hit with the world's worst toothache and the subsequent news that I'm up for about $1400 worth of root canal therapy, I say go to the dentist! Prevention is *definitely* better than cure. The camera will wait for you or another one pop up if you are really meant to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have an in-flight shot here! :) :)

    ReplyDelete